Monday, February 25, 2013

Thinking about second paper...

In class still thinking about what I will write for my second argumentative paper. I am confident about my first paper that it was well written and structured. I'm not sure what subtitle I am going to write about yet. I was thinking of writing For Cohabitation or Against Gay Adoption. I know that both topics will be moral to write about. I’m currently doing my research now for both topics. Cohabitation has a good amount of research for an argumentative paper. I know when I research Gay Adoption masses of information show. I want my next two argumentative papers to be better than my first one. Class went by smooth today. The class was writing and brainstorming about the second topic, which is Family. The free writing did help. Some people thought it was boring, but free writing is important.  1500 words for a paper isn’t an easy task to complete. Writing has been a weakness in school, but college has forced me to become better. For my third paper I was thinking writing about video game violence. This semester is going by fast. I am trying my best in each of my classes to achieve grade inflation.

2 comments:

  1. - Yeah, I agree completely. Writing has always been my weakness especially if it involved research. I much rather free write and come up with ideas on my own. These last two essays are going to be pretty tough to take down, but I'm pretty sure we can do it.

    ReplyDelete